SP-002 Hand Lever Control Power Pack
SP-002-F Footswitch Controlled Power Pack
SP-003 Hand Lever Control Power Pack
SP-003-F Footswitch Controlled Power Pack
SP-004 Hand Lever Controlled Power Pack
SP-004-F Footswitch Controlled Power Pack
SP-006 Hand Lever Controlled Power Pack
SP-006-F Footswitch Controlled Power Pack
SP-005 Hand Lever Controlled Power Pack
SP-005-F Footswitch Controlled Power Pack
SP-008 Hand Lever Controlled Power Pack
SP-008-F Footswitch Controlled Power Pack
If you are looking for any of the pneumatic tools detailed on this website to replace a manual tool, we recommend the following procedure:
1. The fastest method is to give us a call so we can discuss your application in detail and make a recommendation. Toll Free U.S. / Canada: 888-444-1202.
2. If emailing your request, please be sure to provide as much information as possible regarding the application, including material specifications, cycles performed per day, photos or video of the process and tool that you currently use, drawing models (.stp format) if available, etc. Refer to the Contact Us tab at the top of the website and direct your inquiry to customer service.
3. In many cases, we will request that you send us samples of the material or parts you will be processing with the pneumatic tool so we can confirm the tool performance before you purchase. The testing process is available to all customers at no cost. This assures all parties that the correct tool is specified for the application.
4. You can also contact us via the chat line on the website. The chat box will be located in the lower right corner of your screen.
If you require a modification to a standard tool, or a very specific custom tool to meet your production or assembly process, we can be of service.
Follow this link to the "custom tool" pages where a variety of examples are presented. Custom Pneumatic Tools Note that ALL of the tools in this product section were designed and built to meet a specific customer application and carry a unique part number for that customer. These are NOT stock or production tools. Any custom tool built specifically for a customer's application will be assigned a unique part number designating the custom design for that tool only.
The procedure to follow for tool modifications or custom tools is as follows:
1. The best option is to contact us by phone so we can discuss your application in detail to determine if your tool requirement fits within our capabilities.
2. If you prefer email, please provide us with as much information as possible regarding your application, material or parts being processed, photos, video, solid model drawings, etc., so we get a clear understanding of your requirements. Emails should be directed to customer service (See Contact Us at the top of the page)
3. We will most likely request samples of your parts for testing or evaluation prior to providing a quote. Assuming we determine a tool design is a good fit, we will provide you with a quote for review and acceptance.
4. Once a purchase order has been issued, the final design is completed and scheduled for production. Prior to production beginning, we will provide you with a tool drawing for your review, acceptance and signature. Upon confirmation of drawing approval, the tool will be entered into the production schedule.
5. Please note: Lead time for Custom Tools is 6-9 weeks after acceptance of the purchase order and tool drawing.
6. All custom tool orders are non-cancellable once actual production has begun.